Sugar Suppliers can Sell Sugar to us
We are always interested in buying White Refined Cane Sugar – Icumsa 45.
All Suppliers capable to supply goods must regster their willingness to do so by filling in and returning the general “OTS” (Offer to Sell). We will send you the form by email on request. The Offer to Sell is not legally binding. It only defines to imply that the supplier is offering goods in his possession and will supply such goods over a defined period of time for purchase consideration by us. If such purchase is attempted, it is subject to final contract.
All information given is strictly held confidential even against competing supplier unconditionally.
Terms and Conditions when offering Sugar to us
(1) Only suppliers in possession of goods (owners) may apply to provide Offer to Sell
(2) We will only consider modes of delivery defined as FOB from named port of shipment or FAS, FCA and EXW offers.
(3) All offers must be assured for a minimum term supply.
(4) First delivery must be ready to be initiated 120 days or more, not less-after offer/contract is accepted.
(5) Seller’s offer is not legally binding and is subject to final contract
(6) Only PSI (Pre Shipment) Inspection considered at supplier expense – If supplier is not prepared to offer PSI inspection, cost fo the account of the buyer accepted upon further discount on initial price provided. ISO certifications are not accepted.
(7) Rules of Trade: English language, English Law in port or fully, UCP 600, Incoterms 2000, URC522 Collection.
(8) Offer to Sell is provided to us so that assurance of Supply is proven as being genuine. It is up to our own discretion to purchase the goods offered accordingly.
(9) Minimum lot must be offered; – Once such ofer to sell is accepted by us, we will buy such total lot assured as required within the period of time applied as needed, shipment per shipment at quantities requested.
(10) All other Terms and Conditions as apparent on Offer and final Contract.
These are our buying procedures:
a) Sellers sends us the offer
b) Contract is drafted and accepted
c) Documentary Letter of Credit is advised and accepted
d) Performance Guarantee is issued
e) Delivery of Documents at Sight
f) Collection of payment
g) Deal closed.
Send us your offer
If the above terms are acceptable please send your offer to:
email: info @ icumsa45.com